- An Easy Formula to Determine If Your Spouse Deserves Alimony or Support: The Debt-to-Asset Ratio
- I Can’t Pay My Bills! Which Spouse Is REALLY In the Better Financial Position?
- I’ve Been Rear-Ended! How Fast Was That Other Car Going? Here’s the Formula.
- Alimony: How Much Can I Pay Now To Buy My Way Out of It Forever?
- Damages for Interfering With Your Real Property Rights. What’s It Worth?
- So Your Tenant Screwed You. There’s a Formula for That!
- If You’ve Mastered the Magic of 72, You’re Ready to Seize the Secret of 70!
- Happy Financial Independence Day! How Long Will It Take to Double Your Money?
- The Unlucky Landlord! Everybody’s Moving Out, But It’s Not His Fault! Somebody Must Pay For This, and How Much….?
- Guess What? You’re Buying Me a New House. How To Calculate Damages Using the Cost Approach.
Monthly Archives: August 2016
In considering a spouse’s entitlement to support or an award of counsel fees, courts generally examine a number of factors, such as the richer spouse’s ability to pay, the dependent spouse’s financial need, the parties’ access to other financial resources … Continue reading